We publish our writing and photography in a wide range of international publications and enjoy covering a wide range of topics, including photography and travel. We also specialize in interview articles. Within the following pages are examples of the different articles we have written, and a few ideas for more articles. Our work is available for sale, as an original, customized article, or for reprint sales. Some of these titles and descriptions are articles featured on our web site as examples of our work. If you are interested in buying or ordering any writing or photography, please let us know at email@example.com and tell us more about your publication.
Not all of our articles are listed in our article stock list. We have more than 1000 articles on our website, especially within the Learning Zone and Going Zone sections. Take time to read our resume highlights for information on our publishing history.
If you would like to suggest an article to us, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photography Articles
- While we specialize in nature and travel photography, we’ve written on a wide range of photographic topics and concepts. We have even published a book called “How To? What For? The Basics of Nature Photography” available online. Here are a few of the topics we’ve written about dealing with the art, style, techniques, tips and tricks of photography.
- General Topic Articles
- We write about so many topics, it’s hard for us to keep up with ourselves. We enjoy sharing our business knowledge and experience, especially when it comes to marketing, advertising, and networking, with others, usually targetted towards the small business or non-profit organization.
- Nature Subjects
- Our love of nature is shared with the public through a variety of articles covering specific natural history and nature subjects to techniques for maximizing your enjoyment, appreciation, and preservation of nature.
- Living on the road full-time, we’ve traveled widely around North America and throughout Europe and the Middle East. We share our experiences and techniques for photographing and exploring the magical locales around the planet, including how to live on the road and work while traveling.
- Interviews and Profiles
- We’ve met some interesting characters on the road, and we have enjoyed interviewing them for a variety of articles. We love sharing the talents and personalities of people who are influencing the world in their large or small ways, changing opinions and attitudes, or just making their way quietly through life, the ripples there but almost unnoticed.
- Member Associations and Non-Profits
- Lorelle has worked with a variety of non-profit organizations over 25 years and shares her inside knowledge and experience through a variety of articles on issues confronting small non-profits and member associations and groups.
- Editorial Articles
- What would life be like if we didn’t take advantage of what few freedoms we have and comment on the activities of fellow human beings? Dull. Boring. And trival. We’d stop challenging the thoughts that motivate action. We would become morons, blundering through life on the narrow way. We’ve blundered off the narrow way in our writing from time to time to share our thoughts, opinions, and rambles about the world around us.
- Other Types of Articles
- If you haven’t been paying attention, you might have missed the fact that while we do tend to write about specific subject categories, we actually write about anything and everything. We’ve gathered up a few of our miscellaneous subjects here for examples.
[…] you are unfamiliar with our site, we feature extensive articles about nature photography, basic photography, travel photography, photographing various locations […]
[…] a year or so, people stopped requesting that article from our list of articles for sale and reprint. It took a while for me to pay attention to the loss of the article’s income, but when I did, […]