DATE: September 2003
SUBJECT: VanFossen Productions web site Widely Linked as Reference on the Internet
The Internet – The extensive web site, Taking Your Camera on the Road by Lorelle and Brent VanFossen, continues to recieve high praise across the Internet. Many educational organizations and sites are linked to the site as a reference tool. Some schools, teachers, and instructors use much of the material for their own classes and programs. The following is a recent list of web sites references the VanFossen’s work and web site:
- Union High School, Arkansas, Snowshoe Hare Project
- Speak Dutch? Our class notes from our program about the Internet are recommended in this discussion group
- RVAdvice for information on Recreational Vehicle Travel and Resources.
- A top 100 references for digital camera and Leica equipment references
- Reference on personal self defense and travel and photography
- Another couple who are starting their life on the road as nature photographers, and they site us as a good example of those who have gone before them.
- A Guide to The Web’s Top Nature and Landscape Photography Pages
- Poemhunter looks up words to help poets and our cat, Dahni, gets a reference under the word “Dahni” – WOW!
- A massive resource for the traveling and mobile office.
- WebFerrett gives us a nod for outstanding information on Internet Search Techniques and instructions
- The Knowledge Hound recommends us as a good reference for nature photography
- Treebeard (aka Marc Kummel) is a science teacher at Dunn Middle School in California and he listed us as a reference for nature photography on his weekly “Stumper” science page.
- Paul Ewing’s Hot List for Photography Sites
- Topphotos.net’s Top Photography web sites
- St. Louis Community College Photography References and Recommendations
- Road Trip America caught up with us on the road and did a story about USA, as we were preparing to hit the road in 1996.
For more information on who the VanFossens are and what are they doing as they take their camera on the road, visit their Doing Zone.