I’ve finally gotten around to editing and posting photographs from my little digital camera that bit the dust on the day we moved into our current campground in the pouring rain. Just for your information, I’ve added photographs to the following blog entries so you can see pictures of our traumas as well as photographs of the trailer during its rebuild from five years in storage. Enjoy!
- An Unusual Tea for the Ladies
- Tea and Cookie Recipes and Information
- The Blue Lake in Our Trailer
- Email Letter Catching Up – Arrival in the States
- Flashbacks via Cleaning Out The Trailer
- Offers to Help and the Cleaning Process
- The Fridge is Out
- The Transformation
- On the Road – Day One to Alabama
- On the Road Again – Somewhere in Mississippi
- On the Road Again – Day Three – Arrival in Mobile, Alabama
- I Asked for Rain, Didn’t I?